A balanced nutrition is essential for good health. It can help improve your health, energy and wellbeing by rebalancing your body's systems.
In your first nutritional consultation I will look into your medical history, symptoms, diet, lifestyle and supplementation with the aim to put together a plan suitable for your condition. I will give you recommendations on diet, lifestyle, supplementation and tests if necessary.
I will explain to you what I think is going on in your body and what you can do to help alleviate or overcome the problem.
My aim is not only to make recommendations for now but to teach and give you tools for you to take away to use in the future to keep healthy.
Nutritional therapy can help you to address the following:
• Lack of energy / Fatigue / Poor sleep
• Stress / Anxiety / Depression
• Fertility & pre / post natal care
• Hormone imbalances
• Digestive issues: bloating, wind, heartburn, diarrhoea, constipation
• Skin problems: eczema, psoriasis, acne
• Weight Management: over / under weight/ craving 'bad' foods
• High blood pressure/high cholesterol
• Allergies & Intolerances
• Headaches / Migraine
• Skeletal Health: Osteoporosis, Arthritis, Chronic pain
& many more...
|"Sonia has an amazing way of using very subtle reflexology techniques, which not only immensely relax you, but really heal and revitalize you at the same time. When I have a session with Sonia, I always come away knowing it was just what I needed! Sonia's nutritional advice has also been hugely valuable. I consider myself a generally healthy person, but she's taught me to really understand my particular nutritional needs. The difference in my energy and general well being has been a lot greater than I expected. Thank you Sonia!"